Thursday, December 6, 2018

Choose to make cleaning easy with Thieves




It worries me that people say going chemical free is too hard and takes to much time!

I open my mouth to say you have to be joking and then close it again.  I sit and think for a moment and then I say you know you are so lucky because I have come across a wonderful range of products that I use. 

I use them because 
(a) I want to go chemical free
(b) I love they have essential oils in them
(c) has to be easy as I don't have a lot of time to clean.

So do you want me to tell you about them?

You know what they all say is "Yes if it's easy I want to know."
So I tell them about Thieves.

This is what the company says and it sums it up perfectly.

"Young Living's unique Thieves blend is crafted in the tradition of four 15th-century French thieves who created a special aromatic combination of Clove, Rosemary and other botanicals.  Our Thieves line of products brings safe alternatives to your home so you can replace harsh chemicals with naturally-derived formulas that work effectively and smell amazing".

Once you start using Young Living products you will have your favourites.  I am still trying to decide - I do love the whole range of Thieves products and I credit diffusing Thieves Essential Oil with a couple of others as the key to my family being well 24/7.  So I encourage you to go Chemical Free the easy way and get your hands on your Young Living Products today.

Over time if you stick with me we will have you go chemical free in ways you didn't realise you could.  Together we will make healthy homes.


******************************

To order your Thieves products to make cleaning easy and toxin-free read on....

If you are looking for high-quality essential oils to support your life journey - look no further than Young Living Essential Oils - they have the Seed to Seal Promise.  


When you are registered with Young Living as a Premier Member you can get your products with 24% off and enjoy the monthly promotions - you might just get your favourite essential oil 

You also get to enjoy the benefit of being in The Mix Community - a fabulous community with over 25,000 people now. 


************************************************

If you want to learn more about Kangen Water and why it is an important addition to your home - join our 12 Days of Learning and Understanding About Kangen Water. 

I mentioned in the blog the 14 Day Challenge To Remove Chemicals From Your Life - there are units for you to work through when you can.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Seven Guidelines for Better Lung Health

Take a deep breath.   IN and OUT. IN and OUT. That simplest of actions is the essence of your life. We are completely dependent o...