Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Cleaning with Thieves





YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!! There are about one hundred and one ways to use Young Livings Thieves products. 

Have you tried cleaning your children's toys with it? 

It's a definite favourite way to clean during the holidays.
Its the season for friends and family, with so much company it can be hard to keep up.

This cleaner gives me so much comfort knowing your family, friends and pets are all safe from harsh chemicals. 

Here are real people telling us their favorite ways to use this daily cleaner!

Angela says:
Oh my goodness! I use this everywhere! I use it in my stains be gone recipe... I love cleaning the mirrors and counters with it... I put a little in the rinse compartment of the dishwasher... mop with it!
I love it because I can tell my kids to clean and not worry about them inhaling something or having a reaction on their skin

Crystal says:
I like to put some in the bathtub and clean the bath toys with it!

Tammy
Carpets to windows, for two years. Never going back to chemical cleaners. Even great after first coming in contact with poison ivy.

Patsy
I use it on my kitchen counters and island. I know that they will be clean! I also keep a small spray bottle of it in my shower! Warm water and thieves spray makes me breathe better..

Deborah
My fav place for thieves is my bathroom. But I have used it in the steam cleaner to do carpets too. And then everywhere else in the world. Fixing leave on a mission trip and I have à bottle ready to travel

Rhonda say:
Oh, how I wish I'd had Thieves Cleaner when my kids were little!! I use it for everything now. So cool that you can make the strength you need for the specific job. Also, mix with Castile soap and baking soda for an awesome and safe scrub.

Dawn says:
To handwash gentle clothes... To spray on greasy pans to help clean better... To spray on the sponge so doesn't get as stinky... To spray on shower heads...

Lynne says:
Love it in my carpet steam cleaner and to clean sinks better than The chemical powder cleaners just use a little baking soda!

Melissa says:
I clean everything with thieves!!!!! Floor, carpets, my son's backpack, bathroom, Windows, oven/BBQ ... I don't have any other cleaners anymore

Nicole says:
Love it in my carpet steam cleaner and to clean sinks better than The chemical powder cleaners just use a little baking soda!

Lisa says:
I use this on EVERYTHING!!!!! I would cry in a puddle if I ran out. I even use it as a spray on door handles, cabinets etc to help curb the ickies

Jessie
I use it everywhere! Counters, bsthroom, mirrors, car, tables, and I'm making stain sticks for Christmas!



This blog could ramble on but I have a cleaning project with my Thieves.  
****************************************

If you are looking for high-quality essential oils to support your life journey - look no further than Young Living Essential Oils - they have the Seed to Seal Promise.  
When you are registered with Young Living as a Premier Member you can get your products with 24% off and enjoy the monthly promotions - you might just get your favourite essential oil 


You also get to enjoy the benefit of being in The Mix Community - a fabulous community with over 25,000 people now. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Seven Guidelines for Better Lung Health

Take a deep breath.   IN and OUT. IN and OUT. That simplest of actions is the essence of your life. We are completely dependent o...