Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Cleaning Your Oven - Thieves Scrub Cleaner





WHY Thieves Scrub Cleaner

If you are like me and you have been putting off cleaning your dirty oven today is the day that you can clean it.  Why have I been procrastinating?  Simply put it has always been such a toxic thing to do spray stinky spray on it and close the oven quickly.  Open the windows a few hours later and work like crazy to remove the toxic chemicals and the baked on food.  Those bad memories have stopped me taking on the job of cleaning the oven.

I have been participating in a 14-day challenge to remove chemicals from our home and I must say its a time when you think why didn't I do this before.  Why did I continue to punish my body and my wellbeing by using toxic chemicals?   So to cut a long story short I learnt how to make this scrub and I used it successfully on my sink and I have seen other videos during the week of it making short work of cleaning jobs and it smells great.

Warning - when you make it label the jar with you paste in so no one tries it accidentally - so many people try things because they smell good.

So here you go the thumbs up for this easy cleaner for your oven using Thieves.

Remember the Thieves Household Cleaner is fantastic on its own, but you can kick it up a notch? 

Thieves Scrub Cleaner

3 cups Baking Soda
3/4 cup Thieves Household Cleaner
1 Tbsp Distilled Vinegar
30 drops Young Living Lemon essential oil
Glass Jar

1. In a large glass bowl, add Thieves Household cleaner, vinegar, and Lemon essential oil.
2. Then slowly add baking soda, stirring to combine.
3. Once completely mixed through, transfer to desire container.
4. Use wherever a little more scrubbing action is needed.

#DIY


What an easy recipe and you can use it for so many cleaning challenges around your home.
Ditch the toxicity and go fresh and clean with the Thieves Scrub Cleaner.  Nothing smells and feels better that is my @noyuckguarantee

So if you want to give this a go - join me and use this link to purchase your Premier Marketing Kit and add on the Thieves Household Cleaner.  That gives you 24% off moving forward on your journey to go chemical free and the bonus you get into The Mix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seven Guidelines for Better Lung Health

Take a deep breath.   IN and OUT. IN and OUT. That simplest of actions is the essence of your life. We are completely dependent o...