Saturday, November 17, 2018

Why is it called THIEVES



I have been doing a 14-day Challenge to remove chemicals from my home.
If I told you that I really don't know why I didn't do it sooner would you believe me? 
For that is the situation I am in.  I have learnt so much during the challenge and the more I learn the more I hate what we are doing to our families health and well-being if we do not take positive action to remove chemicals. 
I recognised we have busy lives and I wanted to share what Heidi had put in the challenge because it states it so perfectly. 
Here’s the thing, ALL these DIY recipes are worth your time but at the end of the day how much time do we really have? I know as a mom, also working full time, my quest to live a GREEN, chemical free lifestyle actually flopped a few times because I was too busy to stick to anything that took longer than 2 minutes.😩
🌿 I found quicker and easier ways and that's why I'm sharing with you to keep you in-the-know. I don’t know what stage of this journey you are and I don’t know if this is your very first stab at going green but I’m committed to giving you value and helping you get this done! #bettertogether
As you have seen so far, as we move forward through the DIY chemical-free alternatives, I will be showing you versions of recipes that I started with and ones that I use currently. As I embarked on my chemical free journey my acupuncturist shared Young Living essential oils with me and it was a Godsend! I found out they had a plant-based all purpose cleaner called "Thieves" and from that point was no turning back. This cleaner has all the essentials oils already in it so it makes cleaning super simple and quick. 🍋
The name “Thieves” is from ancient 1200’s at a time that the bubonic plague was going around. There was a group of grave robbers stalking the town and King sent out a bounty for their arrest. So guess what??? When they captured these robbers, everyone was astonished to find out that they were perfumers! The whole mystery everyone was trying to figure out was why in the world were these robbers not catching the plague themselves as they were digging up the dead? Exposing them to this plague.
🤓 Turns out, since they were perfumers, they were custom to using natural spices, plants and herbs to make perfumes. Having this skill set, they crafted a carefully selected blend of ingredients to wear, that they knew would give them immune protecting properties when visiting these disease infected graves. That very same blend of plants and herbs is NOW known as the “Thieves." Mind blowing stuff, right?
<<<The exact blend is>>>
Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus & Rosemary
My note here is you need to use quality essential oils to get the results and you can order your Young Living oils here with 24% as a wholesale customer.   Time and time again people are purchasing essential oils for budget prices and expecting premium results - it is not going to happen.  Let's get back to what the amazing Heidi has to say:

Now that you can get past the question roaming around in your head about why in the world is this item called Thieves, as I couldn’t be the only one who couldn’t get past this name, let’s chat about the best part. The price tag.
Since this liquid gold is concentrated, all I need to do is add water. I can make up to 29 bottles of cleaner out of just 1 bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner and it literally costs under a $1per bottle to make! We can talk about this later as I teach an entire workshop called “Penny Pinchers” and yes, the name says it all. Turns out, with just a select few essential oils and home ingredients, you can make 12 items you currently buying from the store with DIY’s, saving yourself over $82 each month. More about that at the end of the Challenge
Let’s keep things moving today as we talk about the DIY Household Cleaner Joe Barnes showed us. Members of the Challenge are posting their cleaning results as we speak!
😘 Between you and I, just know that while I know I mention a lot about how I use the Thieves cleaner, I promise, I will still make sure you can follow along with alternatives, even if you do not yet have a bottle of this liquid gold in your home.
PS...Be sure to message the person who brought you into the group as they can order you any of the Young Living oils or the Thieves cleaner if you do want to get your hands on some:) If you don't know HOW IN THE WORLD you got here; First I'm glad you're here. Second, message me & I'll help ~ xoxo
Let’s do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seven Guidelines for Better Lung Health

Take a deep breath.   IN and OUT. IN and OUT. That simplest of actions is the essence of your life. We are completely dependent o...