Tuesday, November 27, 2018

DIY Bath Bombs With Essential Oils



The more switching and ditching with we do the better we feel.

Its really interesting being on this journey with my friends and finding new ways to support them on their journey with DIY recipes and switch and ditch.

So bath bombs are one of those things that you probably thought were ok and doing no harm. Will need to have a closer look when I am browsing the shops.  In the meantime though, I think we need some chill time after the busy times we have had and we head into the end of the year rush.

These bath bombs are perfect!

These are also great stocking stuffers!

 Just a few different Essential Oils and you are on the way!

1 cup baking soda
1/4 cup each Epsom salt, citric acid, corn starch
6-7 Tbsp grapeseed oil

Mix together with your choice Essential Oils.

Have some witch hazel in a spray bottle to spray a little as needed. 


Put in moulds to dry for 3-5 hours.

If you are wondering where to get the moulds - 834 listings on AliExpress and the best part if you use this link and register - you can go through Cashback World - a downloadable app on your phone and shop and get Cashback and Shopping Points.  

Exciting times.  

To get your Essential oils to use in this recipe I suggest you get a Premier Starter Kit.  I make this for two reasons - you get a diffuser of your choice and most people realise that they can have their whole family staying healthy because of the essential oils they diffuse.  I have a group that I cam just getting off the ground - The Diffusers Club - where we will be sharing diffuser recipes with each other.  There is, in fact, a booklet of 63 I will be able to share with you. I will link you up as soon as you have ordered your Premier Kit. Oh before I forget when you buy a Premier Marketing Kit you enjoy 24% off going forward. 

The other reason is - you qualify for access to "The Mix" community - you can only get into this amazing group when you use the link here.  The bonus for us is this group has apparently 50 leaders sharing DIY recipes; food recipes with oils; finance tips; health tips, exercise tips - just everything.  I asked about ideas for ants the other day and I was flooded on my post with great ideas and ways that work naturally.  I really am working hard to remove chemicals - there are so many bad things that are making people unwell.  Do you know I heard the other day they think that cleaning with traditional chemical cleaners is the equivalent of 20 years of smoking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seven Guidelines for Better Lung Health

Take a deep breath.   IN and OUT. IN and OUT. That simplest of actions is the essence of your life. We are completely dependent o...