Monday, November 19, 2018

DIY: Thieves Scrub Cleaner




When you see DIY recipes what runs through your mind?  I know lots of folks say oh its hard work and they never work.  Well, let me tell you I have made this recipe and my sink is sparkling! Tried and tested and I have seen in The Mix community lots of positive feedback.  Chemical free and it does the job - everyone is very pleased.

If I can take a moment to talk about The Mix - that is a very large online community on Facebook.  The only way to get into is if you buy a premier marketing kit through someone on the team like me.  Why do you want to do that!  Firstly, you get 24% off moving forward and you can qualify for lots of bonuses and specials moving forward.  Secondly, you are in a community where we are doing life together in a toxic-free way both in mind, body and spirit.  I love jumping in and seeing what I can share with you.  Great place to be if you just want to enjoy being a wholesale customer and brilliant if you like me want to share the amazing products with others.


So let's do the DIY recipe for today with Thieves Household Cleaner!  Yes, this cleaner is fantastic on its own, and with this recipe, I ask you "why not kick it up a notch? "

Thieves Scrub Cleaner


3 cups Baking Soda
3/4 cup Thieves Household Cleaner
1 Tbsp Distilled Vinegar
30 drops Young Living Lemon essential oil
Glass jar

1. In a large glass bowl, add Thieves Household cleaner, vinegar, and Lemon essential oil.
2. Then slowly add baking soda, stirring to combine.
3. Once completely mixed through, transfer to desire container.
4. Use wherever a little more scrubbing action is needed.

#DIY


Want to see my sparkling sink:


________________________________________________________________________________

If you liked this recipe you might want to join our 14 Day Chemical Free Challenge with #noyuckgurantee

Or alternatively, If you want to order your essential oils (I highly recommend Young Living) and I suggest you start with a Premier Kit because there are many benefits to you if you do that.  It sets you up to get 24% off your products and it gives you access to "The Mix Community"  - exclusive to people who are part of this amazing community with over 20,000 positive people all living toxin free.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seven Guidelines for Better Lung Health

Take a deep breath.   IN and OUT. IN and OUT. That simplest of actions is the essence of your life. We are completely dependent o...