Friday, November 9, 2018

MICROWAVE CLEANING HACK

l wipe right off!

Not sure about your Microwave but ours is pretty gross.  My hubby often cooks so I am not complaining.  I just wish he would see what needs to be cleaned.  


Have you ever had a greasy, saucy explosion of a mess inside your microwave? It’s happened more times then I can count in my kitchen! 



Here’s a super easy cleaning hack that uses two of my favourites, Thieves and Lemon essential oils, that’ll have your microwave back to sparkling clean in no time!


What you’ll need:
A glass bowl or glass measuring cup
Two cups of water
Two tablespoons of white vinegar
One drop of Thieves essential oil
One drop of Lemon essential oil

Combine all the ingredients and microwave for five minutes. 

Very carefully remove the bowl, it’s going to be extremely hot! 

Then simply wipe down the inside of your microwave the stuck on food and gunk wipe off. 

You can get your Young Living essential oils here and I suggest you get a Premier Starter Kit for the best start and you will qualify for entry into #themix".  An amazing community.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seven Guidelines for Better Lung Health

Take a deep breath.   IN and OUT. IN and OUT. That simplest of actions is the essence of your life. We are completely dependent o...