Saturday, November 10, 2018

DIY - The pit puff




Shawna says:
Okay, so if you’re like me, natural deodorants have been a foe to conquer. I’m a sweaty girl that might be a little overly obsessed with my armpits. From armpit detoxes to every DIY recipe known to man, if it’s out there I have done it. Surprisingly, the odour was not usually the issue with any of the recipes I tried, but wetness was. I came up with this little DIY a few years ago and I still use it today. I call it The Pit Puff!
 It’s the sweaty girl’s knight in shining armour!

With an introduction like that, I guess we best give it a go.
Do let me know how you get on.


You’ll need:
2 squares of 5”x5” organic cotton fabric, like muslin (If your fabric is thick you may only need one layer)
Jute or cotton twine
2-3 tbs Arrowroot powder
5-10 drops of your favourite oil – Some that I like to use are Tea Tree, Sage, Lavender, or Frankincense.

To make:
In a clean bowl, mix the arrowroot powder with the essential oils.
Put the two squares of fabric together and pour the mixture into the middle of the fabric. 
Gather the fabric around the powder and tie with twine. 
To use: Just puff away as needed.
I keep mine in my purse.

_________________________________________________

You can get your Young Living essential oils here and I suggest you get a Premier Starter Kit for the best start and you will qualify for entry into #themix".  An amazing community.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seven Guidelines for Better Lung Health

Take a deep breath.   IN and OUT. IN and OUT. That simplest of actions is the essence of your life. We are completely dependent o...