Saturday, November 24, 2018

DIY Mosquito Yard Spray

Well in New Zealand we are going into the season of mosquito bites.  

Really strange they like me and my blood and yet leave my husband and daughter alone.  My blood must be sweeter.  Interesting to see if drinking Kangen Water has made any difference.  I have heard good reports from my water friends that if you are a regular drinker of water you don't have any more problems with the mosquitos.  We have a group starting soon to enjoy and fun on 12 days to learning and understanding Kangen Water. 


Today we are going to enjoy a DIY recipe to spray your yard with to stop the mosquito's getting to you. Thank you for the recipe Sarah McHex.  For 20 years I have been a Celebrant and I have married over 1500 couple and I feel very privileged for all those who have stayed in touch.   Anyway here is the recipe.  Do comment if you get on and do it and tell us how well it works. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Seven Guidelines for Better Lung Health

Take a deep breath.   IN and OUT. IN and OUT. That simplest of actions is the essence of your life. We are completely dependent o...